So this tag has been wandering around everywhere (Book blog and booktube). I have read through the questions and I knew i am going to make the hardest decisions in my entire life (if you even call it a life), and I decided to do it, even though its a bit late.
So lets get started!
1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Let me rack my brain for a minute.
- Contemporary: Lola and the boy next door. I am one of those few people who love Lola than the other two (Anna and Isla, I love them too). I also love a few other contemporary books(Since you’ve been gone, Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour, Love Rosie, Fangirl…) but compare them with Lola and the boy next door, I have to go with Lola.
- Fantasy: I am regretting doing this tag. Okay, I am going with Harry Potter and the Order of phoenix. Like i mentioned in my earlier post, this fifth book of the HP series is one of my favorite because it has the answer to everything (not exactly everything, but most of them), and I like that.
- Non-fiction: I cant think of any that i would like to keep. ://
- I want to die right here!!! I decided to pick The one from The Selection series. Because I just love it. It’s everything.
I made it through the first question! Phew!
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
Wishing my mom actually insists on buying me books ==.
I could have said Harry Potter in a second but I think if that teenager isnt much of a reader then a 500-800 pages book isnt a pretty good choice.
So my choice is Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour. (see my review here). This is a light, fun read that would suit anyone I hope. And it has pictures! Awesome, right?
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
Anna and the French Kiss! Then I’d read the other two (Lola and Isla). No reason, I just love it and it helps every time.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
I am still a teenager XD. Again, the answer would be Anna and the french kiss because Ive reread it about 10 times, more than the other books. But this has been the answer to almost every question so I am changing it to The selection by Keira Cass, its the second most reread book. I wouldnt be surprised if I saw myself reading it again.
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
I feel like i have the same answer for every question. Amy and Roger’s epic detour, because a road trip book for a road trip. Case closed.
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
Harry Potter series! Actually the box set. Can I just cheat on this question? The books have to be safe. Each of it has to be.
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
b). Ask them to repurchase it or you will regret the day you were born. ( Stealing that line from Celaena)
Actually, I dont lend books at all. I do lend a few particular books, but I always make it clear to the borrower that any marks or damage, repurchasing is required.
I actually did this tag! Phew!
Even though, it was very hard, it was quite fun at the same time.
I was tagged by no one XD. But I’m gonna tag Joysofbookworm!