I GOT AN AWARD!!! LOL!
I was nominated by the nicest person ever and she also writes awesome book reviews and other bookish stuffs-ErikaReads. Thanks again!
The Liebster Award is passed around the blogging community to those who have fewer than 200 followers! And here is the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
So Let’s get started!
11 Random facts about me!
- My nickname is ‘Rabbit’ because of my front teeth.
- I am short-sighted, almost -8.00 degree. :((
I am 5.2 ft. :(( SOMEBODY MAKE ME TALLER!!
- I am the youngest child in my family, and I have 4 older sisters 😉
- I want to be a fashion designer.
- I was born in 2000.
Um, Sept 11th. When it was my 1-year-old birthday, you know what happened. Then people started saying ‘RIP’ instead of ‘HBD’ on my birthday.No offense though.
- I like to have my things organized to its own place, and my place neat and clean.
- I only started reading YA in 2013. I only read middle grades before that. XD
- I am not a veggie person.
- I am not an animal person. They just dont like me, and I’m scared of them. Actually I’m scared of everything that breathe in my direction.
I know you know what I mean but its kinda funny. An animal person is an animal or a person?XD. Maybe it’s not funny.
- I am kinda rude unintentionally until you get to know me. My friends said I’m funny. XD.
Well, they also told me I am rude sometimes.
Erika’s questions and my answers:
- What are five of your favourite stand alone books?
My favourite stand alones are:
- Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Amy and Roger’s Epic detour by Morgan Matson. XD
2. Do you prefer to read in the morning or at night?
Actually, I prefer to read in the morning but my class starts at 7 am so I dont have the time. But even now, its summer break, I still cant read in the morning because I usually sleep past the morning time. LoL. Reading at night is not so bad either.
3. If you were asked by an author to rewrite their book, what book would you like to rewrite and why?
Wow. I actually don’t know. I mean rewrite a book? I am not so sure lol. Oh I have one now XD. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell because the endings! It hurts ><.
4. What five fictional characters would you like to have as friends?
Hermione!! Because shes smart, and helpful…um…you know, homeworks and stuffs.
Also Celaena Sardothein, I dont really know, I just like her lol.
I would also like Kenji from Shatter me, and Fred and George from HP. I think I will never have another sad day.
5. If you were to recommend one book to people for the next year what book would you pick?
Why next year? Well, I choose Amy and Roger’s epic detour. It’s suitable for everyone in my opinion.
6. What format of book do you prefer the most; hardback, paperback or ebook?
I used to prefer paperbacks because they are lighter and easier to read. But I like hardback more these day because I like to carry my book (current read lol) around in my bag and that act damage my paperback books alot, and thats not cool. Also hardbacks are beautiful. And photogenic. I dont like ebooks much because I find it hard to concentrate I dont know why either, I usually read on Ibook which is on my phone and which is not so good for my eyes lol.
7. Where is your favourite place to read and why?
My house. Actually my bedroom. And if it would be perfect if I am alone. I also read in coffee shops and stuffs but there are too many people and too much noise.
8. What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS AND THE OTHER TWO ALSO! I love a good romance movie. Example/Recommendation: Love Rosie…Cant think of any other at the moment lol. Recommend me though!!! I need moviesss!
9. What genre do you like to read the most?
Fantasy at the moment. But the permanent one is Contemporary.
10. If you were to choose one book boyfriend who would you choose?
Cricket Graham Bell. End of story. To know why, read Lola and the boy next door.
Wait, how about Dorian and Rowan? Etienne? Roger? /jumps off a bridge. (I know how to swim though)
11. What inspired you to start a blog?
Me! Lol, actually I have stalked a few book blogs and thought its a cool idea to fangirl and express my opinion because I dont have many bookworm friends in real life.
I nominate… (Even though the rules is to nominate great blogs who have less than 200 followers, Im not sure if all the following nominees have less than 200 followers or not but I do know that these are great blogs!)
- Joys of Bookworms
- The girl who reads
My 11 questions for those I nominate…
- Favorite childhood book?
- What are you reading right now?
- Bad book habit?
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
- Least favorite book you read this year (so far?)
- Can you read on the bus?
- Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
- Favorite reading snack?
- How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
- Favorite fictional villain?
- The longest you’ve gone without reading?
Sorry for the short questions. I’m a bit hurry and I want to post this now. So…
Thanks for reading! I am off to dinner! Pyeeee.