I saw this tag on TheBookLife youtube channel and it looked fun! So i decided to do it too. XD
So in this tag, there are 10 questions/scenarios, in which you have to call for a fictional character for help.
Sounds fun, isnt it? Let’s get started!
1. You have a test tomorrow, but instead of studying you’ve been reading. Which fictional character do you call to help you cram for this test?
HERMIONE OFC! Like can you find someone better than her? She is the brightest witch of her age!
2. Payday is still 2 weeks away, but you are broke. Which rich character do you ask for money to help you out?
I am going to go with Christian Grey, because HE IS RICH, no one can deny that. But I don’t like him, it would be a shame to ask for his money, and he probably wont help me ><
3. There is a burglar in your house, which character to you call to help you beat up the burglar?
Celaena Sardothien. She would slit the burglar throat before he even get to touch my things ;D
4. There is a spider/snake/something else that really scares you in your house. Which character do you call to get rid of it for you?
Spider-Snake? That’s scary :0
Somebody to get rid of a spider? Probably Ron Weasley? XD
I think I can managed a spider by my own but a snake maybe Harry Potter? Because he killed a basilisk ://// and he’s parseltongue.
5. You’ve had a really bad week, which character do you call to cheer you up?
FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!!! They are funny, and we can plot something illegal together 😉
6. There is a zombie apocalypse going on, which character can totally handle him/herself in this apocalypse? Pick the character that would give you the highest survival chances.
I havent read many action books, my choice of characters are quiet limited. But for zombie I’ll say Rowan from TOG. He can just flick his hand and the zombie will be dead. (They are already dead, aren’t they?)
7. Your house caught on fire, you need a place to stay. Which character’s house do you want to stay in?
THAT CANT HAPPEN! WHAT ABOUT MY BOOKS? NOOOO
I would like to stay at the palace though 😉
THE SELECTION SERIES PLEASE! I am going to call America or Maxon.
8. Because your house caught on fire, you obviously don’t have any clothes. Which character do you want to borrow clothes from?
Since I am in the palace, I would get to where all those pretty dresses ;). But if America doesnt lend me her clothes, I will ask LOLA from Lola and the boy next door. Because you know, she is like very fashionable. Or dressed-up.
9. You’ve been wrongly accused of something, which character can weasel him/herself out of any bad situation and can certainly help you get out of this pickle.
Dorian Havilliard? Because he is a prince. Who dares with him? He is a prince with magic. XD
10. You just broke with your girlfriend/boyfriend. Who do you call to be your rebound?
I don’t know. None of my fictional boyfriend is a heartsmith. Lol. Maybe Cricket Bell? I think he cures broken heart. Or sth like that. Maybe. Actually, any of my fictional boyfriend, if they take me.
There you have it! 10 scenarios! Hope you like it and thanks for reading!