I was browsing the net for book tags because I have nothing to do lol. And I found this tag “The Sick book tag” which looks so fun.
Lets get started!
1. Diabetes-a book too sweet, like really sweet.
Anna and the French Kiss, its so sweet but in a good way!
2. Chicken Pox- a book you’ve read once and will never pick up again.
Along for the Ride by Sarah dessen. It’s a no from me.
3. Influenza- a contagious book that spreads like a virus.
ACOTAR? An ember in the ashes? (I havent read them but really want to.)
4. The Cycle- a book you read every month, year or often.
I read Harry Potter in Christmas time annually. ❤
5. Insomnia- a book that kept you up all night.
Crown of Midnight- I went to sleep at 2am because i wanted to finish this book. ❤
6. Amnesia- a book thats forgotten and failed to leave a powerful impression in your memory.
Shatter me series by Tehereh Mafi. Dont get me wrong, I like the series but I dont know I forgot most of the storylines. I’m planning to reread them tho.
7. Asthma- a book that took your breath away.
Lol to this question. Ready Player one by Ernest Cline. I’m currently reading this book and the world building just left me ‘wow’.
8. Malnutrition- a book that lacked food for thought.
Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman, this book was so boring and the character’s voice was so childish, i didnt finish it.
9. Travel Sickness- a book that took you on a journey through time and space.
Zodiac by Romina Russell. Can’t wait for the sequel.
There you have it! Even though the topic is sickness, not all the books mentioned are sick, some of them are the best books ever. That’s about it for this post, thank you for reading and i’ll see you in my next post.
For this tag, I tag: