Buone lovelies serali! (Good evening lovelies) XD I got an award!!! Such an honour given by the lovely CamyllReads, thank you so much. XD I’m just so happy and grateful for this lol.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers.
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them on their nomination.
Camyll’s questions and my answers:
1) How did you come up with your blog name?
Lol. XD. I kinda asked my friends to describe me, and the answers were lazy, stupid, funny, smart, idiot, sarcastic and so on. And I pair the adjectives with things I like such as caramel <3, french fries, mango, unicorn and blah blah. I actually like SarcasticFrenchFries alot but it’s too long lol. And here I am, LazyCaramel 😀
2) What color(s) best describes yourself?
I am a fan of Black. I think everything looks better in black (and white). I know my blog is pretty colourful, but it depends actually. Sometimes, B&W are too boring. Idk I change my mind alot, I’ll prolly change to a new theme soon.
3) Who are your top 5 best heroines?
- Celaena Sardothien! I’m kinda obsessed with her right now XD.
- My mom. XD the question didn’t mention fictional or not lol
- Hermione Granger
- Luna Lovegood
- Cinder 😉
4) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Fangirling! and interacting with awesome bloggers like you 😉
5) Which fictional character can you mostly relate to?
Eleanor from Eleanor&Park. The being a wallflower or can’t look at someone in the eyes part was very relatable.
6) Do you trust anyone with your books?
No. End of story. Not even my sisters, or anyone in my house, not even best friends. I became a mean or stingy person because of denying book borrowing request. But still no. I just can’t do it (lend books).
7) What is your favorite word in English? Least favorite?
Wow that’s a very interesting question. My favorite word is pluviophile which is used to describe someone who loves rain. That’s me. I think the word sounds so good and peaceful. Am i being too dramatic? XD. My least favorite world is ugly. The reason is obvious.
8) What is your biggest success up until now?
Being one of the top students in my class. XD I’m one of the outstanding student but also one of the craziest lol.
9) If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
I would take all the chances (participate in school competitions…) and stop waiting for the right time.
10) If you were to write your own book, who would be the person that gets to read it first?
I’ve already published my first ever novel on Wattpads, and I’m also currently writing a new one. If I finish this new one, I don’t have anyone I want to read in particular. If it were to be published to be physical books, I’d show it to my mom even though she can’t read English.
Camyll’s question was so interesting. Thanks again for the award, love.
And here are my questions…
- What were your imaginary friend(s) when you were a child?
- Have you ever thought, just for a second, that Hogwarts was real? XD Because I have.
- What were you doing before writing this post? Or before logging into WordPress? ‘Starting the computer’ is not an acceptable answer lol.
- If you could travel to one place you’ve read about in a book, what place would you visit and what book was it from?
- Are there any movie adaptation of a book that you enjoy more than the book itself?
- Have you ever stolen insults from books and used them in real life situations? If so, how did that work out for you? Because i have XD.
- Have you ever accidentally destroyed a book (Example: Ran over it with your car) How about purposefully?
- The most money you’ve spent on books at a time?
- If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
- Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don’t lay eggs. Kidding lol. The real question: Foods that go well with a good book?
- Lia from BookLand
- Kyra and Nikki from BookAllure
- Vaudriel from TheBigBlabbyBookBlog
- Analee from BookSnacks
- Aira from AiraReads
- Warisha from WarishaReads
- Giselle from hardworkboulevard
- Erika and Miedjel from partnersinbooks
I’m gonna go to celebrate with my award. Thank you for reading and I’ll see you in my next post. 😉