*featured image source: pinterest*
I’m here to present you my July recap! July was a pretty good month for me. No, scratch that. July was not a good month for me. I just had my semester exams and Math was awful.
Seriously time flew by so fast and it freaks me out. It’s July 31st, HBD to Harry Potter and JK Rowling again. Also, HBD to LazyCaramelReads! I just realised that my first post was posted on 31st of May! It’s been two months since I started blogging and blogosphere has become a part of my life!
I’ve just reached 600 viewers and 80 followers this month, which is insane. Thank you guys soooo much! Thanks for the commenting, following, likes and all that stuffs! Lurrrvvvv you!
I have also recently got approved by Netgalley XD. I just received 3 e-arcs lol, which I’m so happy about.
I’ve bought 10 books and received 3 arcs from Netgalley this month. 10 books is like a record for my book haul. lol. And here are the books:
Any thoughts about the books? I would love to here what you think of these! 🙂
Because of the exams, I didnt read much this month. Actually that was a lie XD I didnt review until almost 3 days before exams. But still, I didnt manage to read much books. But most of the books I read was amazing.
- Heir by Fire by Sarah.J.Maas: 5/5
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen: 3/5
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline: 5/5
- Paper towns by John Green: I didnt finish this book, I was about 150 pages away from the ending (ebook). I gave it 3/5 stars anyway because I enjoyed the beginnings of the book so much.
- the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: 4/5
- The Distance between us by Kasie West: 5/5
- None of the above by I.W. Gregorio: 5/5
- My hearts and other black holes by Jasmine Warga: 5/5
Overall, I had a pretty good reading month!
Tags, Awards and Other posts:
- Most anticipated August releases
- Harry Potter Book Tag
- Sisterhood of the world blogger awards
- Tuesday Recommendation
- The secret life of a book blogger tag
- The Sick Book tag
- More happy than not book tag
- Liebster awards
- Help Me book tag
- 3 days 3 quotes challenge Day 1, day 2, day 3
- The reading habits book tag
So…I’m quiet an active blogger lol.
That’s my July wrap-up! I had a pretty good month if we skip the exams, but how was yours? Spare me your thoughts? ;), if you have done a recap of how July was for you, feel free to comment the link below and I’ll definitely check it out! 🙂
Wish August brings you the best 🙂