So I’ve seen this tag around a lot on Booktube and I think it’s a really cool tag! I was tagged by the awesome Aria from Aria stuck in Wonderland. Thanks again, Aria.
And here are the questions:
1. A Popular Book or series that you didn’t like.
Actually when I first started reading this book, I was ready to give it 5 stars, the humours and stuffs was right on point. But just after Margo disappeared and too many failed attempts by Q, it started to get soooooo boring, I DNF it even. (I don’t really like the movie either, except I like Cara)
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
I love this sequel! I know many people think this book is a let down, but I think it’s just as perfect and love it prolly even more than the first.
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn people for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don’t like.
I’m sorry but I’m not a fan of Ginny. I can’t even. And the movie ending just tore me apart. I can’t stand the site of them together.
4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
I’m gonna go with Historical Fiction. Or non-fiction. It’s just not my type. I find it tooooooo boring.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
So there are things like, Lia is a strong independent woman. I’m sorry, I disagree. She’s the opposite of that.
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
I have read two books by John Green (I mean one I DNF, actually both, the other one I skimmed through the ending) and I have to say I’m not a fan.
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
Instalove, Bad guys that are actually good, and the three above too.
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Well, I love Love, Rosie the book but I think the movie is even better. If you haven’t read it, You must go read it and watch the movie ASAP!
So that’s my unpopular opinions, tell me what you think? maybe it’s not unpopular? 🙂
I’m gonna tag my new followers to get to know you guys!
Jenaca of jenacidebybibliophile
Brin/Ruth of Brinsbookblog
Qui of QuiReads
Illeana of notyourmommasbookreviews
(feel free to ignore this if you have done it or dont feel like doing it):)
Thanks for reading!