Hi peeps! (or are you not?)
I was tagged by Analee from BookSnacks a while back to do this tag. Follow Analee’s blog because her feeds are yummy! ;D
And here are the questions!
1. Find a book for each of your initials .
I have only read one book that started with letter K, but I have a wide selection for letter S! 😀
2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
Because my bookshelf was a mess, I had to organize it so I could count lol And the 15th book on my shelf is:
This is the third novel in the companion series Anna and the French Kiss. This is prolly my least favorite but it was still amazing! I just love the other two better XD
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
Because I don’t want to change the question anymore, I decided to choose a Cambodia novel lol
I’m not a fan of this kind of Cambodian novels tbh :////
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
No explanation needed 😉
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
I love the teal/turquoise in this cover and it was shiny that very appeal to me. 🙂
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Again I chose the Harry Potter series because I’ve watched and read this series many times. 😀
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I didn’t even finished it -.-
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
Because the sizes….XD
This was so much fun! Thanks again, Analee! 🙂
Kimsiang @ TheSpinesBreaker