I was nominated by the awesome Lia from BookLand and more recently by Giselle from Hardwork Boulevard and Aldii from PerfectioninBooks and Mariana from FireheartBooks. These three ladies are amazing and talented! Go check their blogs out! 😀
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- My favorite holidays are Christmas (I feel amazing in the season) and Chinese New year (because red pockets)
- I have never been to any foreign countries and I want to so badly 😦
- My name ‘Kimsiang’, couldn’t be written using Khmer letters so in my birth certificate, my name is ‘Kimseang’ and my classmates have been calling me that since forever (when it’s not my name at all) I’ve been correcting people to call me Kimsiang this year lol because I think it’s better?
- I love me-time. My friends always ask ‘Don’t you feel lonely?’ No, man, I don’t. Gimme a book and music then you can go play wherever and whatever you want.
- Another thing that people said to me a lot is ‘Look! You have grey hairs! I am not lying!’ *rolls eyes* Um, I have lived with me for 15 years…and I do know that fact…Thanks for observing. Yep I do have grey hairs and it’s prolly a gene thing because my sisters all have it from young ages.
- I feel super guilty when I have more than 3 tbr books. I know I’m weird. As much as I love to collect books, I just feel verrrrryyyyy guilty. And can I control myself after that?
- Poulami @ Daydreaming books
- Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
- Michalah @ Capetowndreamer
- Calliope @ Calliope the Book goddess
- Nya @ NyaReads
- Aria @ Aria stuck in Wonderland
- Deanna @ A novel Glimpse
- Alex @ Alex the Shadow girl
- Raven @ DreamyAddictions
- Catia @ The Girl who read too much
You guys deserve this award! (you can either do it or not :D)