As a coffee addict, I think this would be a very cool tag and *sipping my Iced Cappuccino* I can’t wait to answer the questions! I discovered this on Analee’s blog, BookSnacks.
Let’s have fun!
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
…thoughts: blank…..woah I can’t think of anything….well,…..ohh I got one I got one. So I have just read the first book and I was disappointed because the hype! This series has soooo many fans which was why I bought it but I have a review here.
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
I haven’t read both of them but I have them sitting on my shelf now xD Can not wait for winter this year! So sad Cambodia doesn’t snow UGHHH (okay that’s abit off topic, sorry :((()
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
Well I don’t have much to choose from but this is pretty hilarious 😀
4.Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
This is getting very repetitive. GIMME SOME SUPER ACTION MINDBLOWN BOOK So I can have other choices for this kind of question.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
Lately, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Not that I have anything against that! I’m super excited for my copy which I haven’t placed an order on yet. :(((
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout.
I dont know.. :///
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
Gotta choose this one.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
:DDDD A review/discussion here.
And that was it! Thank you so much for reading! This is a pretty old tag, so I figured people must have done it. But if you haven’t, do it! It was fun!