I’m again surprised that I was nominated for this blog award because my blog is rather messy, with changing themes and no real schedule, which is very unprofessional of me. But you know, life gets in the way.
I have to thank the Aldii from Perfection in Books for thinking that I deserve this award. 🙂 Aldii, you are the sweetest. Go check her blog out if you haven’t. 😀
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and create new questions for them.
Reading outdoors or indoors?
Indoors because I’m most comfortable in my little cornor. I do sometimes like to read on my swing which is outside, also I don’t mind cafe because…food. 😀
Worst fear about blogging? (ex. having no ideas,no more interest)
I do feel very very guilty when I’m absent for a long time and that’s because I’m busy or just lazy.
Best thing about blogging?
Fangirling! and learning from all of you 🙂
Best thing about books?
It transports you to places and distracts you from the boring real world which is like the best thing.
Do you like movies or tv shows based on books?
I do! I love to see the story in pictures and compare it with the ones in my head.
A goal for your blog?
I started blogging mostly because I’m in need of fangirling and connecting with other fangirl/fanboy. Goal is continue reading and blogging 🙂
ARCs: Yes or no?
Yes please! Tho I like physical Arcs more than eArcs because eyesight -.-
And thats it!
- Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- CW @ Read, Think, Ponder
- Paige @ Page by Paige
- Victoria @ The Petite Book Blogger
- Josie @ Josie the Bookworm
- Annalise @ viracidade
- Favourite Winter reads?
- Winter hobbies?
- Which country invented the toaster? Joking lol, Coffee or tea?
- Read at night or in the morning?
- Your opinion on love at first sight? or other book tropes (princess running away from arranged marriage, the nerd and the popular, the chosen one….)
- Most recent book purchase(s)?
- Do you have a December tbr yet? If no, what is your current read and how are you progressing?
And ofc it’s your choice to answer or not answer all these questions, it’s totally up to you 😀 I won’t track you down and force you to do it nor will I be upset or anything.
Have a nice day, peeps 😛
Loads of love and books,