I’ve spent half of today lying in bed and moaning about my stomachache. To sum up, today wasn’t fun. Fortunately, I took a nap and the stomachache went away and I feel pretty active (as I’m typing now).
I’ve found that I’ve been nominated for a few awards which both requires me to list facts about myself so I think why not combine them into one post! 🙂
I was nominated by Aldii from Perfection in Books for the Beautiful Blogger Awards and Ariana from The Quirky Book Nerd for the Infinity Dreams Award. Check their blog out if you haven’t because they are awesome and talented.
Infinity Dreams Awards
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Beautiful Blogger Awards
- Link to the blogger who nominated you.
- List seven random facts about you.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
- I’m currently buddy reading My True Love Gave to me with my buddy obvi XD
2. I hate strawberry and vanilla flavor in drinks and ice cream and so on.
3. I’m currently broke af. XD
4. Music recommendation: Made in the A.M by One Direction (yep the whole album)
5. Current Physical Book Population: 82
6. Everybody says I’m the spitting image of my mother.
7. They also say me and my sisters look so much alike.
8. And my niece looks like me (which is kinda unfortunate for her XD)
9. Hardcover over Paperback ofc. Def not ebooks.
10. I have this confusion thing like I would knpw if tmr is a holiday but I tend to forget that and start to do homeworks and stuffs and then i would remember but forget again. This happen a few times until the morning of the holiday. :///
11. Jessie J is coming to Cambodia in two days and I’m going to see her. YOO HOO! 😀
11 Questions and Answers:
1. What are the top three best books you read in 2015?
Queen of Shadows, Harry Potter series (I’m sorry I can’t) and ready Player One (Why are you making you choose between my babies TT I’m sorry guys I love you just the same)
2. Where is your favorite reading spot?
Well my bed is not that fancy but I love it ❤
3. Do you have a favorite tradition with a family member/friend/significant other?
I like playing cards, UNO, Heads Up/Charades and games like that with friends and families 🙂
4. What fictional character would you most like to have as a best friend?
I really like Emmy from Emmy and Oliver. Btw, the book is so awesome and I think it’s so underrated.
5. What are your favorite television series?
I don’t really watch those. I like The Flash tho, it’s the only one I watch. It’s pretty good. I used to watch Once Upon a Time too but it’s not so good for me now.
6. Do you like to play video games? If so, which one is your favorite?
I don’t play video games lol I like Pac-man tho, is it a video game?
7. Which Hogwarts house do you belong to?
Ravenclaw- A wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure ❤
8. What are your favorite book covers?
it’s a pretty long list lol these aren’t all.
9. What films are you most looking forward to watching in 2016?
FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM.
10. Who are your top three auto-buy authors?
Sarah.J.Mass (Throne Of glass & ACOTAR), Morgan Matson (Amy & Roger, Second Chance Summer, Since You’ve Been Gone), Marrisa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles)
11. Who is your favorite superhero and who is your favorite super villain?
Super Hero is Captain America. Villian is Lord Voldemort.
- Do you have a pet? What animal is it? If you don’t, would you like one?
- Recommend me some Christmas songs please ^^
- Recommend me some road trips book please (sth like Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour :D)
- Top 5 travel destinations?
- Beach or Historical Monument or Disneyland?
- Favourite Disney Princess? Fav Disney Character?
- How much do you loathe Umbridge? (you can skip this question if you don’t know bout her)
- Contemporary Fiction or Dystopia or Fantasy?
- Where are you from? 😀
- Current mood?
- Do you love me? Kidding lol some cry-worthy books?
- Aldii from Perfection in Books
- Ariana from The Quirky Book Nerd
- Becky from Blogs of a Bookaholic
- Annalise from Viracidade
- Alicia from Cyborg Knights
- Marie from Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Kelly from StellarScrutinyBookblog
- Poulami from daydreaming books
- Luucy from MakingDaysBetter
- Daniela from Daniela’s Bookshelf
- Sydney from Books and Stuffs
And that’s about it for this post!
Merry Christmas XD,