I wanted to post this yesterday but I was so busy with New Year Relative Reunion Dinner thingy and the decorations and all that. But nevertheless, here I am!
This is my first post of 2016. Did I say HAPPY NEW YEAR yet? Oh well there it is 😀
2016 is here! Can you believe it! I can’t! #livingindenial XD
Anyway, Shawna from BookishShimmyCaster tagged me to do this cool blog New Year resolution post, so thank you so much Shawna!
And here are a few things I hope to achieve XD
- Be more active and post more! Last year I’ve been AWOL a lot but this year I promise I’ll try not to do that and dedicated more time to the blogosphere. I want to do more than reviews such as discussions, bookish news and so on! I’m thinking of new ideas so stay tuned!
- Settle on a blog theme, a more professional and easy to browse through one XD
- Write a review for every books I’ve read
- Interact more with other bloggers!
- Have fun!
- DONT FORGET TO FANGIRL! (because that’s the best part, isn’t it?)
(so you noticed the exclamation marks? 😀 that’s like a motivation to do the task XD)
- 80 books– I read about 70 books excluding the rereads so I believe I can do 80 in 201
56 (I’m not used to that yetttt)
- Explore more genres! I’ve been wanting to read historical fictions and classic lately, both are not my usual go-to genre but I’ll try to read more of them this year!
- Finish the unfinished series!
and that’s all I can think of at the moment! Wish me luck so that I can accomplish all of them! 😀
Have you set yourself any goals for this year? I would love to know!
Thank you for reading and I’ll see you in next post hopefully 😀
Best wishes and foods,