Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! (I’ll keep saying this for this whole week or sth) :ppp
It’s my first award of the year! I was nominated by Rae over at The Bookmark Chronicles last year, follow her already! 😀
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
Favorite Book Series (nope, don’t say HP!)
Whyyyy nottt. and why only one :(( I’ll choose The Lunar Chronicles which consists of Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter. The four books are fairytale retellings mixed with scifi, action/suspense, and awesome characters.
I finished Winter last year but I still remember all the details xD and it was amazing.
2. Fictional Crush
Only one again? :(( As I mentioned I recently read Winter and I fell i love with Captain Carswell Thorne. I love his sarcasm, his humor and everything.
3. A book that you read this year and would recommend to friends
I haven’t finished any book this year sadly XD I’ll choose one from last year then 😉 This is becoming pretty repetitive but I just can’t recommend this book enough! It’s Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway (I have a review here).
4. A book that you read this year that was disappointing
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes didn’t live up to the hype for me :/// I didn’t like the main characters and the plot didn’t overwhelm me like I hoped. (Review here)
5. First book on your TBR for 2016
I am currently reading The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson and The Next Together by Lauren James. 😀
- First book you’ve read this year? If you haven’t finished any, what are you currently reading? How did/are you feel about/liking it?
- 2016 Blog Resolutions?
- Have you treat yourself with a few books so far? what is/are your recent purchases?
- Your current favorite jam? I needddd musicssss
- What is one thing you would ask for if you knew the answer will be yes?
And the awards go to….
Aldii @ PerfectioninBooks
Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
Lia @ Bookland (Are you back yet? :D)
Candy @ The Bookish Girl
Thanks for fangirling with me 😀
And thank you for reading! Have a nice day 😀
Virtual hugs and chocolates,