Friends! It’s the month of love and money! (Because I celebrate Chinese New Year and that means red pocket. XD)
I only read 5 books this month which is not a great start. I haven’t been blogging a lot too, like I posted less than 10 posts this month. Shammmmeeeeee! (I’m just mad at my laptop, Maxon (Yes, Maxon Schreave) because he’s been so slow and lazy and I want to get a new Mac-xon XD)
Let’s get on to the books I read:
I only did one review too!
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson: 4.5/5 stars
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell: 4/5 stars
- The Next Together by Lauren James: 2.75/5 stars
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover: 5/5 stars
- Miss Peregrines’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: 3.5/5 stars
Despite how broke I am (and have always been) I have a quiet decent book haul to share!
I mentioned in my earlier post that I went to Thailand and I got some books, five to be exact, which are:
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover (which I read and loved)
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Scheider
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
I also won a giveaway hosted by @nerdytalkbooksblog over on Instagram. I chose two books which are:
- The Next Together by Lauren James
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them
Then I got myself:
- The Rest of Us just live here by Patrick Ness
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Illustrated Edition – which I get excited every time I touch it. Like, I’m weird, okay? okay.
Talking of HP, has anybody tried the new sorting hat test, on pottermore.com? Hi, I’m still in Ravenclaw 😀 (I’m in year 6 this year)
As for other posts besides book reviews, I created a new series called “Bookish Lists” which I list down a few points, discussing a bookish topic. I have made two posts so far:
And if you want to check out all the posts I made in January you can click here.
And that was my January! How was yours? I hope you had a great start and a great year to come 😀
Thank you for reading!