February has come and gone, this year is travelling at the speed of light! At the beginning of this year, I set a reading challenge for myself, which is to read 80 books. Looking at the result of these two months combined, I’m starting to feel like my goal is a bit too ambitious.
Anyways, let’s get to wrap-up!
I have been on a book buying ban from the middle of February because guilttttt! But the first half of February I acquired two books and they are *drums roll*
- Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah.J.Maas
Looking on the bright side, I read 7 books this month, which is quiet an improvement.
The books are:
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella – 4/5 stars
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover – 5/5 stars
- The Truth by Jeffry.W. Johnston – 3/5 stars
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah.J.Maas – 4/5 stars
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – 4.5/5 stars
- Me before You by Jojo Moyes – 5/5 stars
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider – 3/5 stars
Looking on the not bright side, I posted very little in February. I posted only four posts and all of them are book reviews:
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- The Truth by Jeffry.W. Johnston (Arc Review)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- The Next Together by Lauren James
And that’s all I have for this wrap-up. I hope you enjoyed it. How many books did you read this month? Did you get any new books? Feel free to comment down below! 😀
I wish March will be great for you!
Love and Happy Reading,
Kimsiang @ TheSpinesBreaker