I thought it’s about time for me to reveal my top secret, I deeply apologize for I have never told or explained to you any of this. The truth is, ugh, it’s just so hard to say out loud (technically alright, I know I’m typing. Stop trying to catch my mistakes.) Just read on and you’ll find out.
Yup, can you see my failed humor aka the intro to this post? The lameness is so thick I’m choking on it.
Anyways, so here’s where I keep all my babies! This bookshelf or more like a cabinet, is located in the living room of my house because there’s not enough space in my bedroom.
I decided to divide this tour into three parts as there are three floors (or something). I hope you enjoy it!
First things first, we can all take a look at how I should have been awarded a Nobel Prize for being able to cram all those books with that teeny tiny space. My current book population is 101, but if you (even have the time to) count the books in the picture, you’d only see around 95, because obviously this picture was taken a while ago. A month maybe.
I sorted my books by colors (yup, i know, a miserably failed rainbow bookshelf attempt), but in some areas, you might noticed the contrast in colors, thats because I also sort them by authors and/or series.
This is the top shelf, which is my favorite shelf. It’s my favorite not in a way that the books stored up there are my favourites (though most of them are) but I love the cool/dark color scheme.
This shelf consists of:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marrisa Meyer – Yes, the rest of the series (Cinder, Scarlet, Cress are behind Winter) + Wolf the stuff animal ;D
- Both of Me by Jonathan Prieson
- The Rest of us just lives here by Patrick Ness
- Unravel Me by Tehereh Mafi
- Shatter Me by Tehereh Mafi
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Armada by Ernest Cline
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Illustrated Edition (You can see it in the overview picture)
And that’s it for the first section. I hope you enjoyed it. Part 2 is coming soon!
What about you? What is your bookshelf like? We can agree mine needs to be expanded. Honestly, if books has claustrophobia, they would really hate me. XD
Thank you so much for your time!