Good day, everyone!
Starting this month off with an award! I was nominated by Ariana over at The Quirky Book Nerd for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Ariana! Ariana is very talented with blogging and her blog is amazing, check it out! 😀
-Thank whoever nominated you.
-Answer the questions.
-Pick five bloggers to answer your questions.
1. If you could travel to any period in time, where would you go and why?
I would go to the golden age which is the 1920s Paris or sth but there was a war going on so… I think I’d go to 1960s New York or London or Paris. Mostly it’s because I really like vintage stuffs and the fashion in bot era too.
2. What is your favorite under-hyped novel?
The distance between us by Kasie West. I think the reason most people don’t pick this book up is because of the cover, and I totally understand that. But really, this book is one of the best contemporary romance I’ve read! 😀 it’s funny, quirky, sweet, romantic, swoon worthy and everything really.
If you want to know more about this book, I’ve a book review here.
3. What type of music do you enjoy listening to the most?
It depends on my mood, really. I like sad songs but also pop rock R&B sometimes. 🙂
4. What are three books you absolutely refuse to read?
50 Shades of Grey, Twilight, The Mortal Instruments. Just…no interest I guess? Tho I’ll definitely pick up the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.
5. Do you prefer series or standalones?
I’m not sure on this one. It, again, depends on the story. :///
6. What are your favorite and least favorite book to movie adaptations?
Love, Rosie. It’s one my favorite movie and I cried! Just know i don’t shed my tears that often which is like twice a year so this movie is definitely something eh?
My least favorite book to movie adapt rink is The Scorch Trials. It’s not the same as the book most of the movie. Tho I really like the quality and filming styles and stuffs. It’s very cool and pretty.
7. What is one food you never get tired of eating?
French Fries. I mean, come on, who doesn’t love French fries? I’m a French fries monster!
8. What are the most difficult and most rewarding things about blogging for you?
Blogging daily is very difficult because I tend to procrastinate a lot and there’s like a million things I want to do in a day :(((
The most rewarding thing is the nice comments and fangirling! 😀
Annelise from The Book Adventures of Annelise Lestrange
Aldii from Perfection in Books
Mariana from fireheartbooks
- Do you judge books by their covers? What is your favorite?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Which Hogwarts houses do you belong to?
- What is your worst fear?
- What is one thing you used to hate about yourself?
- Black or White?
- Your all-time favourite animated movie?
- Describe yourself in one word 😉
And that’s all for this post! Happy Reading!