We can all agree that 2015 flies by faster than the speed of light and ME here just can’t catch up and shit just gets out of control.
BUT despite all the rushing and spinning back and forth, this year was a very special year for me- FOR ME 2015 is a year of self-discovery. I’m more mature and grown up but at the same time, I’ve broken a million rules and the child side of me is getting out of hand 😉 Overall, it was a beautiful year, it passed by in a blink of the eye but the memories were countless and priceless.
And here’s to wrap up 2015 and pack it safe in my drawer 😉
First, ofc is books. I’ve just entered the YA community in the middle of 2014 therefore I don’t have last year to compare my reading experience to.
According to our trusty ole GoodReads,
- I have read 69 books this year (I think this doesn’t count the rereads?) which is 25,446 pages with the average length, 369 pages.
- The shortest book I’ve read this year was Animal Farm (102 pages) and the longest book I’ve read goes to Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix (870 pages)
- My Average Rating is 4.1 stars.
- My favourites are: *drums rolllllll*
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J Mass
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J Mass
- Since You’ve been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marrisa Meyer – I’m 2/3 into Winter and I am ready to give it 5 stars 😀
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson – I was halfway in when Winter came in the way, but I loved everything I’ve read so far 😀
- A few disappointing reads are: (these books aren’t at all bad, I was just expecting more mostly because of the hype they are getting)
- Biggest Surprises:
I created this blog in 2014 but I’ve never posted a thing. My bookblog journey began in June 2015 and to start this book blog is the best decision I’ve ever made.
I just got an email from WordPress about my blog annual report you can see (here).
- In the matter of six months, I’ve posted 102 post. Not bad for the first year 😉
- My most popular day is Tuesday (22% of views) and my most popular hour is 3:00 pm (10% of views).
- This blog was viewed about 3,200 times (THANK YOU SO MUCH)
- The busiest day of the year was December 1st with 65 views. The most popular post that day was November Wrap-up.
- My secret admirers 😉 are mostly from the United States, followed by UK and then the Philippines ❤
- My top five most favourite posts are:
- These were my 5 most active commenters:
(Big big shout-out to these ladies! You are the bestest <3)
And that’s the end of this wrap-up. It’s kinda sad that 2015 has come to a close but nevertheless here’s to the new amazing year!
Happy New Year, my friends!
Love and Best Wishes,
Kimsiang @ The SpinesBreaker